Caldo stocks a full range of versatile, dependable coolants suitable for all seasons and all temperatures.
Universal Anti-Freeze & Summer Coolant
Caldo Universal Anti-Freeze & Summer Coolant is a glycol-based concentrate coolant suitable for engines of every make, type, and model. It soars above the requirements of top international specifications, with better freeze protection (-40°C at 50% dilution) and a higher boiling point (161°C) than the majority of its competitors on the market.
Its anti-corrosive properties make it kinder to engines, and its freedom from nitrites, amines, and phosphates make it kinder to the environment. In every sense, Caldo Universal Anti-Freeze & Summer Coolant is a sure winner in the field.
- Free of nitrites, amines, and phosphates
- Fortified with borate and silicate
- Suitable for all engines
- Aluminium alloy-safe
- Inhibitor technology preserves service life
- Exceeds the requirements of ASTM D3306, SAE J 1034, & BS 6580 (2010)
Concentrated Long Life Coolant
Caldo Concentrated Long Life Coolant is a dependable, universal coolant designed for all weathers and temperatures. With a robust five year service life, adherence to a staggering range of specifications, and the ability to work in engines of any make, type, and model, Caldo Concentrated Long Life Coolant is the perfect choice for a coolant that works – no matter what.
- Suitable for all engines
- Year-round protection
- Five year service life
- Free of methanol
- Meets and exceeds British Standard BS 6580:1992, ASTM D3306, ASTM D4985, SAE J1034, AFNOR NF R15-601, FFV Heft R443, CUNA NC 956-16, UNE 26361-88, JIS K 2234, and NATO S
Caldo Eco Coolant
Caldo Eco Coolant is the new wave in engine coolant technology. This innovative, eco-friendly coolant combines power and cost efficiency with regulation-beating environmental safeguards effective enough to make it ideal for use in even the most environmentally sensitive of areas.
Caldo Eco Coolant is non-petroleum based, derived from natural resources, and totally non-toxic to humans and wildlife. It biodegrades more readily than standard coolants, and its brand-new renewable formula is free of phosphates, nitrites, amine, borates and silicates – making leaks, spillages, and handling safe for the environment and people alike.
It’s cost-effective, too – offering 5 years or 250,000km of service life thanks to its proprietary OAT inhibitor package. Unlike other bio-friendly coolants, which have their service life reduced by engine stress, Caldo Eco Coolant keeps working at its full efficiency for year on year, regardless of strain.
It’s delivered ready to use, eliminating issues of dilution and water quality, and its bespoke blend formulation means that it can be supplied dyed in the colour your industry requires. In terms of both power and utility, Caldo Eco Coolant is a seamless solution for an eco-friendly future.
- Biodegrades readily with no harm to environment or wildlife
- Safe and non-hazardous for all handling
- 5 years/250,000km of service life – regardless of engine strain
- Comes ready to use in a 50% pre-diulte
- Protects against corrosion with its organic acid inhibitors
- Made entirely from renewable, non-petroleum resources