Red Diesel (Gas / 35 Second Oil)
Red diesel, also known as gas oil, 35-second oil, tractor diesel is diesel specifically for use in the agricultural, construction, marine and other designated applications.
Our fuel conforms to the BS EN590 standard for diesel.
Red Diesel is available for:
- for vehicles and machinery used in agriculture, horticulture, fish farming and forestry. This includes allowing vehicles used for agriculture to be used for cutting verges and hedges, snow clearance and gritting roads
- to propel passenger, freight or maintenance vehicles designed to run on rail tracks
- for heating and electricity generation in non-commercial premises – this includes the heating of homes and buildings such as places of worship, hospitals and townhalls; off-grid power generation; and non-propulsion uses on permanently-moored houseboats
- for maintaining community amateur sports clubs as well as golf courses (including activities such as ground maintenance, and the heating and lighting of clubhouses, changing rooms etc.)
- as fuel for all marine craft refuelling and operating in the UK (including fishing and water freight industries), except for propelling private pleasure craft in Northern Ireland
- for powering the machinery (including caravans) of travelling fairs and circuses